Chemical engineers have opportunities in pharmaceuticals, environmental engineering, electronic device fabrication and biotechnology. When processes involve the chemical or physical transformation of matter, chemical engineers are essential. Chemical Engineering develops a new product or method that involve chemical reactions involving each Unit operations and Unit Processes. It helps in planning and operational production plants, would pave new ways that form the manufacturing of their product easier and less expensive, emphasizes safety procedures for each method and supervise the manufacture of each product. they falls into two major groups are industrial applications and development of recent product.
- Track 1-1 Pharmaceuticals
- Track 2-2 Biotechnology
- Track 3-3 Nuclear engineering
- Track 4-4 Biological engineering
- Track 5-5 Environmental engineering
- Track 6-6 Biological engineering
- Track 7-7 Chemical reaction engineering