Nuclear Chemistry is the sub-field of chemistry concerned with radioactivity, nuclear processes and properties. The most significant field of nuclear chemistry is the conduct of artifacts and materials after being put into a nuclear waste storage or disposal site. The use of radioactive tracers in manufacturing, radiotherapy in medical applications, research and the environment and the use of radiation to alter materials such as polymers are protected by nuclear chemistry.
- Track 1-1 Cancer radiotherapy
- Track 2-2 Radioactive tracers
- Track 3-3 Nuclear magnetic resonance (nmr) spectroscopy
- Track 4-4 Synthetic organic chemistry
- Track 5-5 Physical chemistry
- Track 6-6 Structural analysis
- Track 7-7 Macro molecular chemistry